Due to Corona we are currently not giving any lectures.
As soon as the situation allows it again, we will publish here when and where we perform.
“We guarantee adventurous entertainment and look forward to your visit.”
We are ambassadors of our Mother Earth. As speakers, photographers and filmmakers, we communicate our travel and expedition experiences in books, magazines, newspaper articles, TV films and lectures.
Below are our live moderated picture and film presentations:
MONGOLIA WILD FREEDOM
- Horse adventures and wintering with the last reindeer nomads
- Cycling adventures through Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, Romania
- Cycling adventure Romania, Moldova, Transnistria, Ukraine, Crimea, Western Russia
- Cycling adventures through Russia, Kazakhstan and Siberia
- Cycling adventures through Siberia, along Lake Baikal and Mongolia
ORIGINAL PEOPLES OF THIS EARTH
- Rare contact with the legendary Auca Indians in Ecuador
- First contact with the Yanomami Indians in Venezuela
- First contact with a ritually cannibalistic Yali tribe in western New Guinea
RED EARTH EXPEDITION
- 7,000 km on foot and with camels through the outback – the longest camel expedition in Australian history